To order any of our publications, please use the offline order form, which can be found at this link.
Use this form for faxing or mailing in your order. Please note that payment must accompany your order.
NATOA produces a number of publications throughout the course of the year. In addition, we join other associations in the production of publications we believe are appropriate and helpful to local governments.
NATOA Membership Brochure
NATOA’s new Membership Brochure was debuted at the 2010 Annual
Conference in Washington, DC. The brochure quickly and easily explains
the benefits of membership and the value NATOA brings to local
governments nationwide. Feel free to use the electronic brochure
when talking to colleagues or potential members about NATOA or call
NATOA Headquarters at (703) 519-8035 to request printed copies.
As NATOA’s membership has increased, this quarterly has become a valuable tool for communications professionals throughout the country. The Journal reviews specific issues of concern to our membership on an in-depth basis. Also included are new member listings and information for upcoming NATOA workshops, training seminars, and conferences. NOTE: The Journal was placed on hiatus in Spring 2009.
NATOA Local Government Official’s e-Guide to Communications Facilities Siting
This essential electronically published Guide includes:
- A review of federal, state and local laws on facility siting including lessons learned from court cases involving siting decisions
- Establishing comprehensive and effective wireless zoning codes
- How to establish a win/win relationship with facilities companies-to ensure full coverage and appropriate compensation for all parties
- Case studies of local government and wireless carrier collaboration
- Use of co-location, creative stealth technology and other appealing solutions for your community
- Guidelines for dealing with radio frequency emissions safety
- Protecting public safety communications from interference
Click here to order your copy today. NATOA members receive the guide for half price!
NATOA’s Monthly Newsletter, NATOA News, is available to members through the Members Only page.
Publications For Download
The following publications are available in in Adobe Portable Document Format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download the FoxIT PDF Reader (free) at this link.