The mission of NATOA is to support and serve the communications needs and interests of local governments. We are a professional association made up of individuals and organizations responsible for — or advising those responsible for — telecommunications policies and services in local governments throughout the country.
Who Should Join?
That’s an excellent question, but let us pose a few questions for you to consider. Are you, or your agency…
- Developing communications policies and regulations?
- Responsible for broadband communications in your community?
- Managing poles, conduits or rights-of-way issues?
- Creating programming for an access channel or video stream?
- Overseeing the provision of communications services within your community?
- Responsible for oversight for, negotiating or administering cable or video franchises?
- Advising policy makers on regulatory policy?
- Monitoring industry and government issues?
- Responsible for or advising those responsible for public safety communications?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions, then NATOA can help. We promote community interests in communications and can serve as an excellent resource of knowledge and information.
Download NATOA’s Membership Brochure here
You are invited to join the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors (NATOA). There are several ways that you can join our organization. JOIN NATOA NOW